Videoservice Studio announces a set for an express video editing course in Riga.
In a short time you will learn the working methods of video editing professionals in Final cut pro, Adobe premiere cc.
The mastery of editing will allow you to create beautiful videos, a story that will completely capture the attention of your viewer.
Do you travel a lot, want to tell the whole world about your adventures? Want to become a famous YouTube video blogger, or make movies? Think the world of the movie industry is for you? Then start creating great videos.
Thanks to the course, you will learn the principles and basics of installation, learn what fish, florist, and sound are. Learn the principles of gluing frames, learn how not to do it and learn all the magical techniques of editing.
The knowledge gained will be useful to you in your work.
Video editing course teacher: Artem Slavnov
- Director of film and television, director of television programs, teacher, worked on TVC as a director of live sports broadcasting. He worked with a specialist in documentary films, Stefanovich Alexander Borisovich.
He graduated from the Moscow State Institute of Culture and Arts, majoring in film and tv director, teacher.
I’ll be waiting for everyone on an express video editing course, where you will get as much knowledge as at a university in a year! Because it is an adapted practical course for comfortable installation.
Registration for a video editing course
Course cost: 150 EUR
Course Dates: February 15 and 16, 2020
Address: Dambja iela 3A
Time: from 11:00 - 19:00
By phone: +371 29551012
Come to courses with a friend and get a 10% discount!
Video editing course content
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to the video editing course. Acquaintance with installation programs. Similarities and differences - Final cut pro, Adobe premiere cc.
- Lesson 2 - Shooting a music video for the proposed composition.
- Lesson 3 - Start video editing. Pouring video into the program, cleaning up the marriage, creating a project.
- Lesson 1 - Express installation course (Ten principles of comfortable installation). Editing is a process of “assembling” Video from individual elements - frames. But to cut out the bad places and glue the remaining ones does not mean to “mount”. Competent editing, even in the simplest films consisting of one episode, requires compliance with a whole set of rules.
- Lesson 2 - Dynamic editing. When you need to make a short bright and eye-catching movie, use dynamic editing. At the output, it is almost always a meek clip or advertisement with a presentation in the style of a quick change of bright and memorable frames. No meaning, sequence of events or chronology. The main thing is dynamics, quick frame change, graphics, emotional shake.
- Lesson 3 - Editing videos shot on the first day.
- Lesson 4 - Display of finished video clips and analysis of the correctness of their manufacture.
Watching videos with teachers, and talking about the correct manufacturing, complexity and errors.
Graduation and announcement of the next course
Videoservice studio, Riga, Latvia